"Alan Dowds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a 'T' one-piece plug-in stereo mic for my
> 702? I'm a journalist, and I want to use it as a dictaphone, without a long
> trailing cable.

I'd suggest that you use a pair of mini clip-on mics (like our Low Cost
Binaurals) and clip them to any convenient fixture.  It's a low cost
solution that will be rugged and provide excellent sound quality.

Hope this helps!

Len Moskowitz             Stealth Microphones (tm), Cables, Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912