>>OH yeah, I need to add that I need some ideas about the recorder and/or
>>player and anyone who has had any experience with any of these units tell
me
>>your ideas so I can make this decision...

I recently bought an MZ-E90 when I was in Japan, it sounds fabulous,
especially when you throw away the supplied headphones and use some proper
ones. Battery life (from Gumstick) is remarkable too. Its small, light,
looks great & its sounds great. Go get one!

Adam.
the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com