Someone last week had mentioned using the MD format for recording family
members talking.

I want to thank that person.  About 12 years ago, I had recorded my
grandmother talking about your childhood etc. on betamax video tape, then
transferred that to cassette tape.  A quality result was generated in
that.

But this year at the US celbrated Thanksgiving, I brought my trusty Sharp
702 along with my Core Sound Binaurual Mics over to my parents.  While my
father and aunt leafed over pictures, lots of family stories came up and
of course all of this dialog is now archived on MD!!

I strongly encourage EVERYONE to do something similar over the holiday
season.  If you're like me, hearing your family members discuss family
history is really informative and fun.

As always, MD continues to amaze me in all of its functionality.

Jerry
Jerry Jelinek at work via OS/2        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://junior.apk.net/~centaurs - My Favorite Web Links

"Our next song is "Angels We Have Heard Get High"."
"Don't let worry kill you--let the church help."
 - from actual church bulletins