=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Howdy all,
    I'm kinda new to the mailing list so i'm sorry if this has been =
discussed to death.  I'm love my md players, but i am looking for one a =
little more rugged.  I do a lot of running, biking, rock climbing, and =
sometimes i can really beat on the players.  I've looked into the =
Panasonic SJSW90MDS.  It appears to be a pretty good one for what i'm =
looking for.  If anyone has good/bad experience with this unit or other =
players and would suggest something different it would be greatly =
appreciated.

Thanks
Matthew Wall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]