<< I'm not sure if it would be worth much of a premium, esp. if it is only
an 8% longer play.  >>  (Jeff)

Oh, it would be worth it if one wants to dub a CD that is longer than 75
minutes!  I have a concert CD that is almost 77 minutes long ("The Very Best
of Michael Ball In Concert at the Royal Albert Hall"), so I'm going to go
shopping for an 80-minute minidisc.  Once I get that, I'll just have to wait
for my stupid MDS-JE510 to come back from service (for the *third* time this
year) -- this time, it's in the shoppe for failing to save the TOC, making
recording impossible.  I have one more time, then I'll get to swap the piece
of junk out.  I sure wish Best Buy would carry other brand minidisc
component decks.  I'm so sick of Sony's crap....  By the way, thanks to Mark
for mentioning Fry's and the 80-minute MD's.  I'll check my local Fry's to
see if they've gotten them in....

Daryl