Eric Woudenberg wrote:

> Department of Computer Science V, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany

> Please do NOT get me into trouble by spreading this to newsgroups or
> reporting me to the authorities, alright? This is for educational
> purposes only.

Haha! Got you! :-)
Being a student at the aforementioned university, I will send you my
worst professors to bring you punishment for the crimes you did!

No, not really - just kidding :-))
It's great to see that the folks here at university sometimes do
usefull research - more often than not, the results from years of
work are more or less useless to anyone except the writer, and
thus are doomed to collect dust in the shelves of the library...

But why did you have to mirror it?
The original document (in compressed postscript format) is available
at http://leon.cs.uni-bonn.de/~kurth/diss_kurth.ps.gz

Now, wish me luck for my exam with the director of that institute
in January 2000... Have you seen the topics of the other papers?
It's terrible! All I can do is wish for a catastrophe to wipe out
this particular institute during that y2k night :-))

Bye,
  Hannes