Got another Comet "Christmas Gift Guide" though my door this morning (all
prices in UKP) -

Goodmans MD100 player is now 69.95  (this includes rechargeable battery and
remote - it appears to be the same player as the Audiophase MDP-1, but has
40 seconds of buffer)

Sony MZR55 now 189.99 (not as good a deal as some places, but cheap for
highstreet retaillers and includes 4 blanks MDs)

Sharp MD-M2H Micro Hi-Fi - 229.95  (note: this isn't the new one that does
2x recording) - this is cheaper than any online price I could find.

Might help anyone looking for Xmas presents :)

Simon