Hello everyone!

After the great response we had to our one day sale a few weeks ago, we decided
to have another one, this time offering great prices on two ultra high quality
digital recording accessories...the Zefiro Inbox microphone preamp/A/D converter
and the Zefiro ZA2 Digital sound card.

These two items list for $495 each, and regularly sell for $349 and $419
respectively, but for THIS WEEKEND ONLY they are going out at $299 and $359! This
offer is good while supplies last or until 12-12-99, whichever comes first! These
two items rarely go on sale anywhere and are great values at their regular
prices. Grab them while you can.....!

For more info on these items, see our web site listed below in the "Audio
hardware" section. Thanks!!

Best regards,

Chris Carfagno
The Sound Professionals