After Jake told me about LAME, I went and downloaded and compared it to
L3enc and BladeEnc... I must say, I am amazed at the difference between it
and Blade -- it's like going from 80 kbps MP3 to a MD. :)

  From now on, if I have to make an mp3, I'll do it with LAME. I could tell a
BIG difference.

...and that's yet another nice feature about minidisc -- no silly bitrate to
set, no worrying if you're squeezing a turnip or wasting space. :)

~~Zach
http://start.at/cens

In a message dated 12/8/99 6:43:00 PM Central Standard Time,