> Does anyone have a recommendation or knowledge of the best place to buy
> a Sony MZR50 or 55 in Germany? I'm not sure whether or not the 50 is
> still available....

AFAIK there are no MD specific vendors here in germany. your best bet will
thus be shops like SATURN or MEDIA MARKT. Media Markt will definitely be
less expensive! but you might want to check with more than one of those
shops. when i was looking into my sharp purchase, Media Markt in Essen sold
the 821 for about 700 DM, and Media Markt in Recklinghausen sold the same
for 650DM.

cheers,

    matthias