At 14:34 13/12/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I haven't heard the brand name "Casio" in years.  I thought they had gone
>out of business.  My impression was that they had gone the way of the
>Fisher brand name --a brand that used to make high quality stuff, but
>through the years either made shoddy equipment, had bad luck with a line of
>products, or some other event that basically tarnished the brand's image.
>What is the story on Casio?

Well, they've been going for years now - most of their business is in
watches and calculators. They also make digital cameras of varying quality.
The other products they make tend to be quite low-end budget items from
what I've seen. They make the best calculators - better than Sharp and
miles better than Texas Instruments.

So there you go. That's about all I know about Casio.

Bye!

Wrighty