Well, I've got a MZ-E40 for an excellent price (~$92 on Ebay) so I can't
complain too much... it is my first minidisc portie.  But ideally, I would
like to find a unit that doesn't skip as much, and munch both AA batteries
in 1.5 hours. I've even dropped the thing, and it still works (Thank God.)
As long as you don't mind holding it fairly still and buying batteries in
bulk, it's an alright MD portie :)

-spb

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]