=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Well, to answer your question...

I have a MZ-R30 for about 2 years now...

It has never failed me...

I'm a DJ and i use it to record my live sets...

Also i use it as a master for mixed CD's...

I copy them to a Marantz CD-audio recorder....

I also use it, in combination with a Sony 777 type discman as a portable copy studio...

I copy digitally so no quality loss...

So, about the MZ-R30, no bad points from me !

Greetz,

Dodge

Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.  All in one place.
Yahoo! Shopping.

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===