The Klipsch model number is ProMedia v.2-400 It is marketed as a
computer dolby digital system and I do not think it is sold in stores.
It is now being bundled with some Compaq computers, at least, maybe
others as well.

You can reach Klipsch at 1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)

or at

http://www.klipsch.com

I think the quality of this unit is so vastly superior to anything else
in its price range and the THX certification is not something easily
earned. I really think something's got to give with this system-either
the price or the availability. You would really be amazed at how good a
$250 powered system can sound and its metal construction and metal bases
for the satellites are rock solid. It also has a quality heavy subwoofer
with TWO 6 1/2 inch subwoofers. Sound & Vision said it was easily the
best subwoofer of the bunch in a comparison of seven self powered
computer systems. On the bottom of the subwoofer there is a brass/brown
sticker that says BASH, I don't know what that means. Each of the five
pieces has a nice looking Klipsch/THX logo that is a lot nicer looking
and made of nicer plastic than most speaker logo emblems.