[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Eeeep - just cause I'm urgently needing to copy some MD's down to cassette
> to give to some musicians to learn the music, my md recorder decides it's
> NOT going eject the MD thats inside now ;(
>
> I pull the eject leaver down and the little hatch opens and the MD just
> doesn't eject :(
>
> Anyone experianced this before?

Did you just record, titled, splitted, deleted or moved any tracks? In that
case, the UTOC has been modified and the unit wont spit out the MD unless
you push 'stop' to turn it off. After the 'updating TOC' indication has
turned off, you can take the MD out.

If this doesn't work.....

Cheers,
Ralph -> What am I doing here?
Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE