Hello List - long time no post........

I don't know about the 722, but my 702 only has a curving downwards front
when I haven't rebuilt it properly.  The top part of the case clips in above
the slot, so it sounds like it may have popped out.  Are you any good with a
screwdriver?  If so, e-mail me off list and I will give some instructions on
how to disassemble the unit - unless of course it is still under warranty.

> Is there anything I can do?  Other than ring Sharp and ask for a
> replacement?  When looking at the slot front one, I see that the top edge
> is slightly curved downwards, is this part of the design, or do I have a
> shonky model?

Many happy returns of the season!

Ian

"Nullus Anxietas"