Yes!!!!  In the words of George Clinton, formerly of Parliament
Funkadelic, who has had a hellacious time with the recording industry,
and doesn't mind one bit if you sample his incredibly creative
copyrighted works because he digs it and knows it is good business and
good publicity for him:

Think!  Think!  It ain't illegal yet!
Think!  Think!  It ain't illegal yet!

(From the album One Nation Under a Groove)

Regards to the list,  Steve