Hey all,

It's obvious to anyone who reads this list that copyright law is in a
mess, and more so it differes from country to country. We also know
that a lot of people don't care about copyright law.

We also all know that if record companies charged less for CD's and
gave more to the artis we'd all probably buy more of them.

It's kinda MD related, but kinda not. It's just turned into people
arguing a law area which is quite grey and there is no diffinative
answer or maybe there is see my next paragraph. (Why do you think we
need courts apart from to decide punishment and if guilty?).

As one person said a judge will sometimes lean in favour of the
defendant, instead of the record company. So if you really want to
know that badly take this onto a law/copyright mailing list or go ask
your lawer or the next door nieghbour judge (we have one ;).

Please ? ;)

Peter. -> Wishing you a happy new year ;). Hey is my MD Y2K compliant?
--
"We do not ask for money, only knowledge." -- Me 1998.
Peter Wood ([EMAIL PROTECTED])