On Sat, 01 Jan 2000 11:03:18 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  I get paid to do such things.  It's time consuming and it's hard work.

Hardly, I think many people know the answer to these questions with little
thought.

If you get paid to do such things on a day to day basis, these questions
should be mere trivialities you could answer with a moments grace.

>  Why don't you do the research and writing and answer your own
>  questions and e-mail me in private.  You'll need that big book I was
>  telling you about first.  ; )

Stop avoiding the issue and answer very simple, very relevant questions that
do directly relate.

I can't believe somebody who apparently does this for a living can't comment
on some easy questions, given the other things you've commented on.

'fess up there, Steve.

Put up, or shut up.

I don't really need somebody else to answer the questions (hint: I may
already know the answers), I want *you* to answer them, and comment on this
with respect to your argument about copying somebody else's CD.

Neil