Sorry to post an off-topic message, but I've just received a message in my
inbox, that was sent to the list on 30/12/1999. AFAIK / can remember, it
appeared on the list at the time.

Has anybody else got this message sent to them, the date does clearly show
as above.

Anyways, I didn't send it personally, and I'm bemused by it - I keep
up-to-date with virus signatures, as I have auto-update configured for my
virus scanner's datfiles, so I don't think it's a virus.

A bit of a mystery to me, and sorry if it has been received by others, but I
haven't re-sent it.

Cheers

Neil