Hello all!
I recently bought a Guillemot Fortissimo soundcard because it had a op dig
output.  When I try to record an MP3 onto minidisc, the signal keeps dropping
out, resulting in a DIN UNLOCK message on my sharp 722, and the creation of a
new track in the middle of a song.  However, when I listen to the music via
the analog output, there are no noticeable dropouts.  I figure that there
must be some minute dropouts that mess up the digital signal but are too
small to notice in the actual sound.  I guess this may happen when I download
the files.  I'm downloading the files from a reputable source (dreamworks
records), so I know that the files themselves aren't originally damaged.  Is
there any way to fix this?  I use Go!zilla to download and realplayer jukebox
to play the mp3's.

Gary