Hello All,

I've started manufacturing a radio Frequency (RF) remote control that works
with the Sony MDS-JE630, and have run into a big problem.  My supplier for
these units says he can no longer get them, as Sony is at the end of their
production of this unit for this year, and will have a new model coming out
in June.

Well, I have 2 pending orders, and need to find 2 Sony MDS-JE630 units to
fill these orders.  I've called several dealers that I've found on the
internet who are all out of stock.

Does anyone on this list know a dealer that has two of these in stock?  I
need them BADLY!

Thanks,

Jay Nelson