From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2000 05:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Mini speakers for portables...?

Hey everyone,

  I'm thinking of buying some little powered speakers for my portable
minidisc player, so I can take my music places where I can't have headphones
(like in the kitchen, or at work!)

  I went over to Minidisco.com and they have a few products. I would like to
know what everyone here would recommend.

  I'm looking for some battery powered speakers that sound as good as
possible... If there is such a thing. :o)

  I would greatly be interested in opinions of the Sony SRS A41's at
Minidisco.com, as well as those strange Sony On-The-Shoulder models... Does
anyone have those? How do they sound?

  Thanks!

~Zach
http://start.at/cens - The Cutting Edge of Nothing Significant