=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I gotta tell you guys that I really like the Koss KSC-35.  I went through many earbuds
and headphones.  When I got my hands on the Koss KSC-35, there was no competition.
Smooth and balanced sound from the lows to the highs, doing an excellent job of
bringing out all of the sounds.  I bought mine from Borders bookstore.  I liked them
so much I went back and bought the Sporta Pros.  These have the same "dynamic element"
as the KSC-35, but perhaps slightly more base due to the fact they hold a little
tighter to the ears.  The Sporta Pros also have a slick design.  The headband can be
set upright over the top of the head, or can be smoothly folded down to wear behind
the head.  The KSC-35 are so comfortable, gently clipping over the ear, you hardly
know you are wearing any headphones at all!  They are perfect if you want to lay back
and relax with them on, no headband to get in the way.  Both come with nice carry
cases and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty by Koss.  Hope my mini-!
review was helpful!
Mitch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]