Hi List,

I just wanted to post a warning here about Refurbished Sharp 702s that
appear all over Ebay and other auction sites.  These "things" have a 30 Day
Warranty and are NOT "Factory Refurbished".  It's unfortunate for people
like the gentleman who has just experience problems with his refurb.

I'm sure in the long run, he will pay more to have that unit repaired than
he would have paid for a NEW Sharp 722.

The worst part of this whole situation is that people are buying up these
units because they are dirt cheap, but people pay anywhere between $150 and
sometimes $200 for a REFURB...  I see this all the time on Ebay.

I try to keep an eye on it since I'm a Power Seller there.  I don't know how
these units made it back out into the public, who is at fault.  If anyone
knows any specifics on these units, let me know.  This is about the 5th time
I've heard of someone experiencing problems with a refurb directly.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=o3baby&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=0

If anyone is interested in Sharp 821 US Model or some bulk amounts of discs,
let me know!  Check out my auctions and feedback.

Stay away from those nasty refurbs.  They are going to give MD a bad name if
we don't educate people.

Sincerely,

Link