What's special about these DJ units? Can they control a satellite dish, can
you mix in from other sources with it? I was anticipating on something so I
could play a song, and insert things in, to kind of have fun a little, and
my primary want is to record a lot of shows most likely from satellite at
certain times automatically. Is this player capable of cutting commercials
from radio like that? What can it do that normal md decks can't?