On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Tony Antoniou wrote:

> Now I can finally record Dream Theater's "Metropolis 2" in its entire 77:14
> length! 3#-)

Ahhh = a man after my own heart...  the first thing I did when I found
someone local in New Zealand selling 80 min MDs was to record SFAM to it,
I also noticed that the MDs I got (brand name escapes me off hand till i
go to my room) were 81:15 in length :-)  I'm just waiting for a mate to
return my Saviour Machine Legend CDs so I can record them in all there
79min glory :-)

Mark