Hello,

Could someone please help me out? I made a recording of a concert tonight, but when I
put away my recorder, the battery compartment accidentely went open and the writing of
the TOC wasn't complete. So I can't play a thing back, the disc is being treated as
empty. But the data HAS to be on it, I just can't access it because of a faulty TOC.
Does someone know a way to play this disc? Is there some kind of test mode perhaps
that just plays a disc from the beginning on? I'm really really disappointed, it was a
great show.....:-(
So please!!
Thanks,

Joost