At last!  How long have we been waiting for this?

Just a pity it's going to be USB (and probably expensive if Sony are
making it) because I don't have any USB ports (an extra 10 UKP) and I
won't be able to use it with Linux unless somebody hacks a driver for it
in 2.3, which will probably take at least 8 months... On the other hand
the parallel version might work but the drivers will still take ages to
come out (unless Sony uncharacteristically supplies programming info...
hmm...rather unlikely I think)

Does anybody know if it will have a digital input as well?  That's what I
really need (already have a digital output on my sound card).

Jonathan