From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Damien Saunders
Sent: 19 March 2000 14:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Intel Celeron PC's / Soundcards

Hi again

I have just gone out and purchased an Intel 500mHz Celeron which comes
with a Soundblaster64 card (analog only output).

Understanding that I cant swap the soundcard that comes with the
computer (causes its a celeron??? and everything is on the motherboard)
- call me stupid but that does leave me with no upgrade options right!

What can I do ....

If I have a spare PCI bus slot can I add another sound card with digital
I/O

Secondly .. does anyone know if the voquette netlink adapter does work
with Sony portables? Voquette.com says Sharp only yet Mindisco.com says
it will work with my MZ-R55

regards

Damien