From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Kheops GlassArt
Sent: 20 March 2000 15:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: What's happening with Mini Disc ???

Since 2 weeks, it's crazy on E-bay...

There is a lot and lot more sales of Mini Disc player, recorder, mini disc
blank...

What's all that means ???

1- Is it cause MD is in extinction and everybody try to sold all ???

2- Is it because more people are interested in MD ???

Please help me to understand what's hapenning with MD market ???

Jack