Greetings, all.  I have a quick question somewhat related to MDs.  I'm
looking for some new speakers, and someone near me is selling "IMF
monitors".  I thought those were people who watched the International
Monetary Fund :), but he tells me that they're some really good British-made
speakers.  I can't find anything about them anywhere on the web.  Have any
UK listers read about these in What Hi-Fi or something similar?  Are these
well-known?  Does anyone know where I can find out more about this brand
(website, etc) Any information would be appreciated (please email me, since
it's not terribly on-topic).

--Shane in Seattle