From: J. C. R. Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 23 March 2000 08:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: MDS-JE510: Last Chance

I'd just like to comment that I just received my Sony MDS-JE510 back from
its second visit to Best Buy.  After the third visit, they'll "lemon" it
out and I'll get a newer unit.  (I am expecting this to happen.)

Has not the JE510 been discontinued?  If so, does anybody know which unit
I'd get as a replacement?  Do they have a set unit, or do they just go by
whatever's closer in price?

J. C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), who really shouldn't get so attached to
his equipment ("It's been so faithful!")