Hi I don't know if anyone can help me with this problem but it's starting to really
worry me.

Last night i recorded my mates band with my MZ-R91. The night before I made sure that
i did a full charge of the battery so that everything would be sweet. Anyways, i start
recording and put the MD unit underneath the sound desk which was elevated (the guy
doin sound is a good mate so i knew it would be safe there and i could sit back and
enjoy the show).

Anyways about 40min later after the shows over i go to get the unit and the record
light isn't on. It recorded the first 3 and a bit minutes of the show and then just
stopped??? That really pissed me off.. i've got no idea why it stopped, as i was
keeping an eye on it and no one even went near it.

After i got home, i dumped the bit i managed to record to my hard disk, and using the
same battery i managed to record straight for 35 minutes.

Next thing is that before i started recording i turned off Mega Bass. After the show,
the Mega Bass setting was back on what it was on before i turned it off. So even now,
if i turn off Mega Bass, wait for the unit to power down, then start the unit playing
again, Mega Bass is back on the setting it was before. I'm really baffelled and
worried about this.

Do i ring Sony in Australia about this? I bought it from MiniDiscWeb in Hong Kong and
it's got an international warranty. Or is there some mode i can use to reset the
'internals' of this thing (i've got no idea about test modes or anything like that.

Any help you could offer me would make me eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Jason

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]