On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, horst wrote:

> making a concious decision if what you have to say is truly
> going to be of interest to most people on the list
> is damn fine practice

Agreed. Definitely agreed.

But that should be left up to the user or his mail client, not decided by
the mailing list. For example, when I reply to a md-l message, my clients
prompts me with this message:

Use "Reply-To:" address instead of "From:" address?

                Y [Yes]

^C Cancel       N No

In any case, this is slightly off topic, so if anyone wants to continue this
discussion, with me or anyone else, please do so in private mail
(remembering to change the address from md-l to my address ;) ).

/fnord