And I've said this before on the msg boards, but...

MD was of prominent importance in Strange Days, storing all those
"experiences" of people that were being traded.

>> Hey, for a slight humerous post, I always see people here post about
>> places in the media they've seen MD's being used, well, the other day I
>> was watching my flatmates new Batman Beyond Animated Video, and low and
>> behold - Bruce Wayne was to be seen carrying around and using a small disc
>> that looked remarkably like an MD (size proportion wise anyway).
>
> There's a high-tech sci-fi programme here called "Bugs" and a Minidisc there
> was used as some new-age high-density storage medium for top secret files!
>
> David

BTW, just as a reference for the community, I'm working on a review of my
new Kenwood DMC-L5.  For those who are wondering, the L5 uses the same
optical block as the Panasonic SJ-MJ75, so I'm pretty sure it's NOT a Sharp
clone. It also sounds pretty "un-Sharp-esque" to me.

Leon