Matt Wall wrote:

> wow from all the farmer kids that are wannabe gangsters around where i live
> that have audiovox

I thought that Audiovox was one of the best brands that you could buy (from
K-Mart anyway).

> stero's

Your missing an "e" in stereos and there is no apostrophe.

> in thier cars

You mean pickup trucks don't you?  With a gun rack in the back of the cab
right??

> i thought music was supposed to

> have pop's in it

No, no the pops are in their breakfast cereal (along with snap and crackle).
You must be having breakfast with these dudes too often.

> and sound like total crap.

Crap??  What has that got to do with music.  Good or bad??  I thought crap was
the thing that you scrape off you shoe after you go to visit one of these dudes
houses.