On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Sean Harding wrote:

> There's more than one. I believe they all have "PC/IF" in the model number
> (for "PC interface" I assume). I know that there's at least an MZ-R37 model
> and an MZ-R55 model. Crutchfield lists both on their web site as does Planet
> Minidisc.

So does this mean that the USB channel takes the sound digitally to the
recorder or just controls the device like the Voquette?  Also does it
transfer titling information?

---
Rev Simon Rumble       The Roman Rule:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       The one who says it cannot be done should never
http://www.rumble.net  interrupt the one who is doing it.