At 11:07 21/04/00 +0100, you wrote:

>Yes Richard (Wrighty) I did sorta pinch your sig, and yes you are spot
>on when you said it is just *too* cool.  I love it, I mean really love
>it, but Ralph may be right about it being rather long :-)
>
>Did you copy your sig from someone or did you design it yourself?
>Cheers,

Glad you like it :-)

No, I designed it myself. I found a program ages ago which did the bubble
writing. Can't remember what it was called now. The printer paper idea just
hit me when I was messin' about with my sig one afternoon!

Chrz,

Richard

  ___ _________________________________________________________ ___
|   |                                                         |   |
| o |=========================================================| o |
|   |         Richard Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |   |
| o |---------------------------------------------------------| o |
|   |          __ __ __      __      __    __                 |   |
| o |         |  |  |  |____|__|____|  |__|  |_ __ _          | o |
|   |         |  |  |  |   _|  |  _ |     |  __|  | |         |   |
| o |   Find me on ICQ - UIN: 4050545  (http://www.icq.com)   | o |
| o |   Send an SMS text message (less than 140 characters)   | o |
|   |      to my mobile at [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |   |