Thank's everyone to ask me for lower shipping... You were all right, ship by
UPS is secure, faster and safe but we pay too often, too much for their
service...

So, after all your email, I decided to visit our USPS mail office and now,
I'm proud to offer you very low price for shipping and handling...

Shipping and handling charge as low as $2.13 for 1 pack of 5MD or $2.58 for
10 minidiscs !!!

We offer you our 74mn 5 pack 5 colors Minidisck for only $9.00 ($1.80 per
disc) and our Promotional kit with 4-74min Minidisc Colors and 1-80mn Blue
mini disc for only $9.50 ($1.90 per disc).

Take a look at our website and join our mailing list for great special price
!!!

http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/

Shipping and Handling page :

http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/shipping.htm