Me too, I'm looking for it!
I've asked everywhere but nothing to do...

HELP...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Burger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 5:05 PM
Subject: MD: Looking for a cable to connect internal S/PDIF from CD/DVD
to sound card.

I'm taking a long, hard look at the Guillemot Maxi Sound Fortissimo sound
card.  The unit has the external optical S/PDIF output, and their support
told me that internally has a 2 pin digital input, which they  say will
match with the 2 pin digital audio output on the back of most internal
CD-ROM and DVD drives.

Unfortunately, the card does not come packaged with any cabling...either
TOSLINK or an internal S/PDIF connector cable.

So, I'm looking for a source for a cable to connect the digital output of
the CD to the digital input on the card.  Can anyone point me at a
vendor, or a vendor's web site?