To the guy that was asking about mic concealment, etc.  I have a MZ-R55
and simply hide it in my undergarments (ahem) to get past the security
rubdown--never fails.  Then, I just place the mic (I have the Sony rc-91
(I think that's the model, it's about a 1.5 inch cube, cost me 90 bucks)
on my shoulder and get as close to one of the speakers as possible.  Using
this technique, I have only gotten thrown out of one concert (Cake in
Chicago--don't forget:  they can't ever take your personal items away from
you), but the recordings aren't the best.  I wish there was a way to get
better recordings without having to get so close, maybe a better mic...?
Or something that adjusts the levels, anybody else wanna help?  Ah well,
I'm off to do it again tonite, Nerfherder and the Bloodhound Gang.  Good
luck getting your MD's onto CD, though, it's a big hassle from what I've
found out...  Remember:  it's not bootlegging until you sell it for your
own personal gain.

  Roger T. Hunter      "A mind is a precious thing to taste..." -Sublime
==Model Citizen #1==       "Fight the good fight..." -1 Timothy 6:12
zroregor~/ude.mwu.www               "We fear change." -Garth