"J. Coon" wrote:

> > A much bigger beef with the MZ-R90 in this area is how easily the
> > "record" button is operated.  I've bumped it into record mode a
> > couple of times now while carrying the unit in my pants pocket.
>
> And if they didn't have the stupid END SEARCH button, you wouldn't loose
> your previously recorded material. .... are you starting to get the
> picture?   Maybe if you bump record a few more times, you will be
> cussing the END SEARCH too.  <Grin>

Nah.  I like being able to play right up to an edit point, hit stop
and then start recording again.  (How do other machines do
overwrites?)  I just wish they'd cloned cassette recorders and
required pressing REC and PLAY at the same time (or something)
instead of just having one slide switch with a poor latch.

John
--
John De Armond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]