<<  I've already got the Guillemot Maxi Sound Fortissimo card on order
should be here the beginning of next week, and if this works out well, I
might get another card for one of my other systems.  >>  (Mike Burger)

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but the Guillemot Maxi Sound
Fortissimo sound card with optical out, is now at Best Buy for $49.  Since
it has just been put on the new Multimedia planogram released this week,
some stores may still have it in upstock if they haven't set the planogram
yet.

Daryl