I'd be interested.  It would be nice if it had companion software or interface to
Musicmatch or other MP3 players that automatically records a playlist and
increments the tracks.  ( I notice that this is done on my sharp MT831 by turning
off the SPDIF signal completely, i.e. silence won't increment the tracks).

Chris Eddington