=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Howdy all,=20
    yup you have heard this question before (and at least once from me)  =
are any of the new players that the companies are introducing aimed for =
serious outdoor/sports/exercise use?  I wish someone would make one,  I =
hate my walkman, and the radio stations around where i live seem to find =
it rather funny to play only music that sucks when i'm exercising.  =
anyway if anyone has any ideas about a unith that is either out =
currently or one that is supposed to come out it would be greatly =
appreciated if you let us all know.

later
matt

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===