Hey all,

My mom is going to put a CD changer in her convertable, I convinced her
to go with a MD changer. I found a MDX-65 changer on sale on the net for
$319.99. Anybody know how good this changer is and will it work with a
stock Chrystler head unit that has changer controls for a 6 cd changer
out of box, or will I have to get all sorts of adapters. Someone let me
know something so I'm better prepared to install the thing if we order it
off the net. I know Crutchfield knows all that shit, but, they're too
expensive.

-J