Well, my guess is, if you were a newby, you would find them very
interesting, and a service to the comunity.  However, since you have had
MD for a while, like I have, they aren't as interesting and maybe a bit
tedious.  My suggestion is to just use the delete key on posts that
youare tired of, or set up a filter on your email program to delete them
automatically.

Simon Barnes wrote:

> Kheops GlassArt wrote:
>
>     > I just start some player and recorder for 1 cent on ebay...
>
> and numerous other offers of minidisc stuff. I seem to remember that Kheops
> offered us the opportunity to join his (its?) own mailing list a month ago.
> At the time I thought this was a good idea, as we would be relieved from
> having to read any more of his messages, but no such luck. Am I the only one
> finding them a little tedious ?
>
> simon

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways