>You wrote:
>I used to use a place called SES Dulwich for servicing my SONY
>equipment; unfortunatly I think they've moved or something and I can't
>find their address. Does anyone know where to get mini disk players
>serviced in the London area? Regards, Julian.

I recently tried to have my Walkman Pro repaired by a Sony-recommended dealer in
West Ealing  who b**d it up, charged me for looking at it and told me there was
nothing wrong, so I took it to Sony UK service centre. They did a good job - not
cheap (maybe not much more, either) but then I didn't expect it on such a
machine. They were in Staines but have since moved to West Drayton, near
Heathrow phone 020 8283 2700. I would go straight to them now if I had a prob
with a MD component. They were (are?) open Saturday mornings too.

PS anyone interested in a perfect-spec Walkman pro, might part-ex for a
reasonable compact domestic deck?! Regards, John
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please