"Wei Han Kurt Wee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 did a recording from CD to MD last night, and when I took a listen to it
 today morning , it seems there were drop outs almost every songs..
 I check the CD it's alright, checked the hi-fi, it's good. guess it's the
 MD?? any ideas what might be wrong??

Hi!

I also mentioned this as I edited the MD whilst recording (titeling the MD
and titles whilst recording it) I guess the machine has to jump from the
point of recording to the TOC, and this causes the dropouts.